Thursday, February 02, 2006

Hebrew Test - hope to stay afloat

Oh boy.

Nearly crashed my Hebrew. Thank God that my vocabulary is intact. My vowel points still need to be memorised better. Going to be more complicated as I tackle the other 4 stems. Need to memorise Ps23 in Hebrew and I have not started on it yet! If last term's Hebrew was tough, this term's brutal. A plus side is I heard from someone that my current Hebrew teacher is one of the best in the entire North America!

This weekend is PRAYER OF THE WORLD event at Regent. Next weekend is TASTE OF THE WORLD event. Both events are going to eat up two of my Saturdays in a row. We'll see how. Take it one day at a time, one test at a time.

Next week is preaching time for me. I have chosen John 1 to preach. Getting exciting though I will need to rush out my outline by this weekend. Pray for me.

kianseng

No comments:

Latest Posts

Headlines