- Worship is first and foremost an encounter with the living and holy God. (Exodus 3:5)
- Worship is only as real as the involvement of those participating. (Lev 7:38)
- A true worship experience is often a direct result of preparation for worship. (Num 28:1-2)
- Believers should take advantage of every opportunity and praise God. (Ps 81:1-3)
- Worship and music go hand in hand. (1 Chronicles 25:1)
- Worship is bringing the best believers have to Christ. (Matthew 2:11)
- Genuine worship results in submission and to obedience to Jesus. (Matthew 17:5)
- Everything done in corporate worship must be beneficial to the worshipers. (1 Cor 14:12)
- In worship, everything must be done in harmony and with order. (1 Cor 14:40)
Wednesday, May 04, 2016
Midweek Meditation: "What the Bible Teaches About Worship"
Taken from the Chronological Life Application Study Bible, NLT, page 1619.