Friday, September 08, 2006

Completed mid-Term and weekend activities

Finally I have reached the half way mark of History 501. It has been a long road but it is nice to finish half-way, reducing about half the load and the stress before the start of term next week. Full load.

Strange that when I see the new students going through the Orientation @ Regent this week, it reminds me of my first year, still green and enthusiastic. Now what have I become? Guess a little older, a little more experienced but still stressed out!

Look forward to this weekend's ANNUAL CORN ROAST & POT LUCK BBQ in one of my church's member's farm in Richmond. Also looking forward to a "South-East-Asia + Friends" gathering to welcome new and returning students on Saturday.

kianseng

No comments:

Latest Posts

Headlines