Monday, August 03, 2009

Singapore Skyline Video

One of my fellow Regent-College friends have captured the typical busy Singapore lifestyle with a beautiful video. I understand that it took her many months and lots of energy to put them all together. Kudos to you Rachel for a job well done! You have that special talent.

Singapore Lights Timelapse from Weehan Yeo on Vimeo.



As I reflect on the pictures, I cannot help but sense the irony of life in Singapore. "Everything seems to change (lights etc) and yet, nothing has really changed (stationary buildings etc)." Is this another enigmatic expression of a busy life? I remember someone saying to me about being too busy: So busy going places, that at the end, one realizes he/she has not really gone anywhere.

ks

No comments:

Latest Posts

Headlines