Monday, November 01, 2010

Enjoying my Kindle

I'm enjoying my Kindle. I have visited the Amazon site more often than usual because of the ever increasing range of ebooks available. One of the coolest things is the availability of newly published books, both fiction and non-fiction that I can download, read like a book, and pay no postage! I'd thought that purchasing used books on the Amazon marketplace is the cheapest possible. However, the rapid download and not having to pay for delivery is simply irresistible. Here are some of my favourite links which I like to share with you.

1) Bestselling lists (including free ones) on Amazon Kindle - here

2) Direct Kindle Books Search on Amazon - here

3) Free eBook classics - here

4) New releases on Kindle - here

5) Free Books on Amazon Kindle - here

6) Free Books on "Religion & Spirituality" - here

7) Free Books on "Christianity" - here

8) Bibles - here

9) Books on the Knob (**Great resource for newly released books)

10) Free Christian-themed books on Kindle (updated regularly here)


With all the wonders of technology like the Kindle, all its capability, there is one problem: I think I am more fascinated with what the Kindle can do, than the actual content per se. Blah!

conrade

No comments:

Latest Posts

Headlines