Monday, December 06, 2010

Melodies to make a Father Proud...

My kids participated in a piano recital on Dec 4th, 2010, last week at the Vancouver Masonic Center in downtown Vancouver. It makes me proud. There were a few 'oops,' perhaps due to loose nerves, but I thoroughly enjoyed it.

1) Duet: "We Wish You a Jazzy Christmas" (Rollin)

Nice chirpy Christmas piece. Some oops in the middle, but overall a great combination.



2) Aaron: "Sonatina in C Major" (Schubert)

Smooth rendition. Bravo! Click here or view below.



3) Amelia: "Winter Scene" (Gillock)
This is a nice piece. Great effort, especially the use of pauses. Click here or the video below.



conrade

5 comments:

Joni said...

wow you have such talented children!! Amelia's piece is rather too short.. just when I was enjoying it, it came to an end!

Conrade Yap, (Dr) said...

Joni,
Thanks for your kind words. My kids appreciate them.

c

Jamie said...

Wow,Amelia & Aron! Good job!
I played your video over our breakfast time so everyone was impressed and we enjoyed the wonderful music we heard to start our day!

I am imaged your parents must be so proud of you, because we are!

love

Jamie

Chungs said...

Wonderful playing! They've got great potential(:

Aunt Jacqueline said...

Yes, the Father ought to be proud. Amelia and Aaron, well done!

Latest Posts

Headlines