Tuesday, June 13, 2006

World Cup Soccer Underway

Soccer. The greatest sport on earth. Is that disputed?

Some say the NHL, the Superbowl, NBA.
I will then say it is largely restricted to North America and some other parts of the world

Some will yet say it is the Olympics, which gets the highest viewership ever.
I will then say even if that is true, it is a combination of many different sporting events.

So is Soccer the most popular sport on earth?
Definitely. Just one sport, it spans the globe. All continents except Antarctica are represented. Africa, Asia, Europe, North & South America, Middle East, Central America are all represented.

Soccer is indeed the greatest sport for there is no other sport that I would devote nearly 6 hours every day for 30 days! I believe I am not alone.

kianseng

No comments:

Latest Posts

Headlines