Thursday, October 16, 2008

A Dream. . . . . .

As the weather turns colder (Its 9 degree Celsius in Vancouver, Canada), the rains longer, the days shorter, and the evenings darker, sometimes it is nice to dream nice things. Here is my dream...... written in a song. (Sing to the tune of Celine Dion's "My Heart Will Go on" in the movie Titanic. Song adapted as well.

My Drool Will Go On

Every night in my dreams
I see you, I feel you,
That is how I know you go on

Far across the distance
And spaces between us
You have come to show you go on

Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that my drool will go on…….
Once more you showed me the bowl
And I wish you’re in my stomach
Thought my mouth will drool on and on…..

Smell can reach me us one time
And last for a lifetime
And never let go till you’re gone

Taste was when I loved you
One chopstick I hold to
In my life we'll always drool on

Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that my drool will go on…….
Once more you open the door
And you're here in my heart
And my mouths will drool on and on…..

You're not here, there's nothing to cheer,
And I know that my drool will go on
We'll stay forever this way
You are ever in my heart
And my drool will go on and on






"Bak Chor Mee (Egg noodles with pork)"


I stumbled upon this blog that highlights a potpurri of favourites that make me miss Singapore/Malaysia.

My saliva's drooooooooooooooling................. Help! Someone invent a instant food transporter!

ks

No comments:

Latest Posts

Headlines