Monday, October 24, 2011

14-Day Journey: Life of Jesus and His Teachings

For the next 14 days, I will be reflecting on my reading of Jesus's life and his teachings. This is a disciplined approach where each day, I will take a chapter from the gospels, and write a short reflection on what Jesus is saying to me. Taken from a very helpful 14-day plan from Zondervan website, the journey is as follows:

Two Weeks on the Life and Teachings of Jesus
Day 1, Luke 1: Preparing for Jesus' arrival
Day 2, Luke 2: The story of Jesus' birth
Day 3, Mark 1: The beginning of Jesus' ministry
Day 4, Mark 9: A day in the life of Jesus
Day 5, Matthew 5: The Sermon on the Mount
Day 6, Matthew 6: The Sermon on the Mount
Day 7, Luke 15: Parables of Jesus
Day 8, John 3: A conversation with Jesus
Day 9, John 14: Jesus' final instructions
Day 10, John 17: Jesus' prayer for his disciples
Day 11, Matthew 26: Betrayal and arrest
Day 12, Matthew 27: Jesus' execution on a cross
Day 13, John 20: Resurrection
Day 14, Luke 24: Jesus' appearance after resurrection

I encourage you to join me in this short journey to knowing Jesus and his teachings.

conrade

No comments:

Latest Posts

Headlines