Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Midweek Meditation: "Prayer of Abundance"

This is a meaningful prayer about how we ought to save, to spend, to give, and to live with a conscience. Taken from Mark and Lisa Scandrette's book, "FREE: Spending Your Time and Money on What Matters Most."
I know that I am cared for by an Abundant Provider. 
     I choose to be grateful and trusting. 
I believe I have enough and that what I need 
     will always be provided. 
I choose to be content and generous. 
     I know that my choices matter for myself, for others 
           and for future generations. 
Help me to live consciously and creatively, celebrating 
     signs of your new creation that is present and coming. 
Creator, who made me to seek the greater good of your 
     kingdom, 
Guide me to use my time, talents and resources 
     to pursue what matters most. 
Teach me to be free, 
     to live without worry, fear or greed in the freedom of your 
     abundance. 
Give me my daily bread, as I share with those in need. 
     Thank you for this precious gift of life!1 
Amen and amen. 

conrade

No comments:

Latest Posts

Headlines